Venue: Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine Ski
Festival dates: 9. 3. - 16. 3. 2019
Opening hours: view here
Minimum age: 18+
Photo & video by Tomorrowland
You can book a private apartment for 4 persons or 6 persons, or a room for 2 people and share the bathroom and kitchen with our other travelers. All packages are 1199,00 EUR per person.
The package includes:
- Full Madness Pass - 3-day Festival Ticket (March 13 - 14 - 15)
- 7-night lodging (Arrival on Saturday, March 9 - Departure on Saturday, March 16) in Résidence La Cascade - Les Epinettes
- Access to The Gathering (Tuesday, March 12)
- 7-day Lift & ski pass
- City tax and payment cost
- Group guides
- 24/7 support
+ Winter Traveler kit for FREE (valid until 20th February 2019)
Winter Traveler Kit
Get yourself this excellent kit to survive the French Alps like a champ. Only 99 EUR per person!
The kit includes:
- Unisex Tube Scarf Headband to keep you warm
- Phone lens kit for taking breathtaking pictures of the mountains
- Ski pass pull holder so you have your ski pass handy every time you get to the lift
- Touchscreen gloves to keep your hands toasty even if you need your phone
- Earplugs & sleeping mask so you can sleep like a baby
- A bottle of honey brandy, for the courage to hit the slopes, to help you get warm or to share with your friends. This particular kind of honey brandy provides a nice sweet taste to enjoy and at the same time strength to keep you warm from inside on the French Alps.
View more detailed information and travel itinerary
You want to reserve your time off. When do we travel if you join us?
The package includes 7 nights. Departure to Tomorrowland Winter will be on Friday, 8 March 2019 in the evening hours. Departure back home will be on Saturday, 16 March 2019 around Noon.
Is the trip guaranteed?
Our trip is guaranteed with minimum 6 travellers. Maximum number of places is 20. We will travel with 8-seater vans. The package price does not change depending on number of people in the group or on the tour.
When do you receive your Tomorrowland bracelet?
You’ll receive your Tomorrowland bracelet upon arrival to Alpe d’Huez from our team.
How do you top up your Tomorrowland bracelet? Can you get your money refunded? Tomorrowland is a cashless festival. This means you can not pay anything in cash or even card. You pay everything with your Tomorrowland bracelet which you can top up at the festival or in the Tomorrowland Winter Village. You can get a refund of your money not spent however you must request the refund shortly after the festival. If you’ll need help with requesting the refund we will assist you.
Have more questions?
Read our general FAQ where you will find answers to frequent questions connected to making a booking, our secure online payments, insurance in case of cancellation, etc.
Terms of travel
By booking a package you agree with our Terms and Conditions. Please read them in detail.